I am married and trapped.Husband refuses divorce or to move out.I have 2 kids.I cant afford a lawyer but need help

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Many attorneys give free consultations. Set up a conference with one in your area. Or write an email to me outlining the basic facts including the financial circumstances of the parties. Go to my new website and read about family law.