How do i respond to a praecipe to file comlaint?

More details:

I won a judgement against my previous landlord in small claims court in Philadelphia county and his lawyer filed an appeal and also a "praecipe to file complaint" within 20 days. How do i respond to this filing

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Rachel Lea Hunter

Answered 2 years ago

I suggest that you get a lawyer and have the lawyer draft a proper complaint.