Can a Duluth MN attorney represent me in a child support case in St. Petersburg FL

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Only if he is also licensed in Florida, or the Florida court grants a motion to allow him to represent you, pro hac vice (for this time only).