If I get Power of Attorney for my father who is a truck driver can I do probate for my mothers estate for him?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

The person who was appointed as the personal representative needs to accomplish probate. You need to speak with an attorney about this.