I need a lawyer who will do probono for an old felony case.i need some help.i dont know what to do

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

The pro bono attorney in criminal matters is the public defender. What you probably need to do is hire a private attorney. We do not work for free.