I live in ohio and had custody off my son, I let him good to florida with his dad for three weeks he took me to court

More details:

My son and I hVe lived in ohio for 3 years I let him good with, his father to florida and he was spose to bring him back by the end off the first weeks in february. Now im in florida going to court because hend is fight for coustdy, whT can't I do

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You probably need to hire an attorney in Florida. But Ohio was the home state of the child, it appears, and Florida may not be the proper place to have a suit.