I pay child support to my ex in florida. If I remarry does my child support amount change due to my wife's income?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

No, your child support does not change if you get married, and the new wife's income does not figure into a new calculation.