I must file for bankruptcy. I have no job, no money and no credit (obviously. How do I start? How do I start over?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

The first thing to do is consult with a bankruptcy attorney. Many are giving free consultations. You can also learn about bankruptcy and which chapter you can file. Call for a free consultation with me.