I filed child custody modification. mother listed the wrong addresses that the child lived at and the wrong time frame

More details:

Is there anything i can do now since it has niot went to court yet. she did have it notarized and she sign it.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Point out to the court that this was not true and she knew that it was not true when she swore to it.