We havent went to court yet but on my response to my petition for child custody modification she listed the wrong addres

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Use the fact that she has not told the truth to your advantage.