How can i get a copy of my fathers will i my mother refuses to give it to me

More details:

My father passed away and theres a will and estate and insurance policies to be settled but my mother refuses to give ma a copy of the will

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Get a copy from the probate clerk in your county.