My son is now 18 and his father has never paid child support, he was court ordered to pay $11 a wk can I sue ?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Perhaps you can sue. What you should probably do is file a motion for contempt and have a hearing.