Where can I go for help?

More details:

I have a two year old son. My wife and I are separated. I care for him in my house 4 days a week. I also give my wife money depending on how many days I keep him. She is threating to leave to go to Wisconsin with my son. I don't have the money to go to a lawyer. what can I do?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

She cannot leave without your written consent or a court order. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.