How can I get my ex wife's name off the title to my house. She lives in Chile and is unavailable.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

You have to file a petition to quiet the title or for partition of real property. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.