My father quit claim deed his home to me 10 years ago, I'm paying off the mortgage this year. Can I get a Warranty Deed

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You have a quit claim deed instead of a warranty deed. You could ask your father to give you a warranty deed.