My sisters kid were taken by chil services how can i get them back?

More details:

My sister and her boyfriend went to jail, child services came and took the children from me the next day. i have never dealt with anything like this before, i dont know what steps to take to get them released into my custody.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

You have to contact the state and ask that they be placed with you. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.