Have custody of grandchild via DCF. Can I move and leave Florida with child if courts are notified?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

If you merely have custody, you should consult with a local attorney to make sure you do things right.