The father of my baby is in a Florida prison.Will he be put on child support during the time he is incarcerated?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

A child support case should be started, but he will not have the ability to pay while incarcerated.