My ex was recently ordered to pay child support and has filed a petition for joint custody.How do i answer the petition?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You have to answer each allegation with admit, deny, or without knowledge and deny, and then set up any affirmative defenses that you might have. What you should do is hire an attorney.