I plan to relocate within the state later this year. Do I submit the intent letter to move to the court, or just my ex?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

Send it to your ex only, keep a copy in case you need it later for court.