I live in Tallahassee, Fl. But my deceased sister lived and passed in Jacksonville, Florida without a will and...

More details:

2 minor children. I need guardianship of them and executor of estate. Do I get an attorney in Tallahassee or Jacksonville?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

File the case where the children currently reside.