I moved to florida and want a divorce. I married in NJ in 93 and we split in 2000. What are the requirements?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

You have to file here in FL then serve him in NJ. You may have an issue with Long-Arm Jurisdiction.