Son goes from Dads house to moms house, want information on something legal for shared custody rights for a father

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

Question is unclear. If there is no order governing your rights then you have to file a petition with the court to enforce your rights.