If I have warrants in Florida for child support, but I am paying and have been, how can I get them removed if I live Texas?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Hire an attorney in Florida to straighten the mess up.