How can one find out if a specific individual was declared Bankrupt (chapter 7) in the Southern District of FL in 2013?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 1 year ago

Ask the clerk or go to the federal site on PACER and do a search.