I have a 17in a half year old daughter whose father has primary custodial rights can she move in with me

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 1 year ago

no. not without his consent or a court order, at 18 she can do what she wants.