How can i file an oorder to have my daughter release from her aunt whom the court has dismiss all her rights

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 1 year ago

We need to know why the aunt had custody. Basically you file a motion, and have a hearing.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 1 year ago

question not clear