I`ve had my ex in court 12 time for contempt of court judge refuses to in force this what can I do

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Paula J. Mcgill

Answered 1 year ago

You didn't state if you had an attorney or why he didn't enforce the order. If you haven't had an attorney previously, you should seriously think about hiring one.