My ex husband did not show up. I won child support and he gets our son 31 days a year.Can he reopen?

More details:

The divorce was just done.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 1 year ago

He can always try to reopen the case however his burden of proof is high to change the existing order.