Can my husband file for my daughter if her father pay support don't see the child.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 1 year ago

If you are asking and IRS question, refer to the court order, if the order is silent the person who has majority custody gets to claim the child.