Are there any laws that prevent the father from seeing and spending time with his child?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Paula J. Mcgill

Answered 1 year ago

You have to provide information.

Are you married to the mother?

Were you married to the mother and there is a custody/visitation order?

If you were never married to the mother, you have to legitimate the child and seek visitation/custody in court.

One an order has been issued, you can enforce visitation should the mother seek to interfere with your access to your child.