I jointly own a house in MD. I want to sell the house but she dosent. Can I force the sale?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Paula J. Mcgill

Answered 1 year ago

You may be able to force a sale in a partition action. It all depends on the type of ownership you have in the property. Hire an attorney to advise you in the matter.