Willingboro, NJ asked in Uncategorized for New Jersey

Q: what is 2C:33-2A

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
H. Scott Aalsberg Esq.
H. Scott Aalsberg Esq.
  • East Brunswick, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: This is code numbers for disorderly conduct in NJ. If you are found guilty of the charge you will have a criminal record, face 30 days in jail and or possible community service and probation. If you have been charged with this offense you need to get a criminal lawyer immediately to try to get the charges, dismissed, downgraded or reduced. The sooner you hire a lawyer the more that lawyer can do to help you.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that any information provided in this answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon. For specific facts for your charge you need to setup a free in office consultation so that we can discuss your case and the particular facts unique to each case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.