Englewood, CO asked in Uncategorized for Colorado

Q: Can someone in my situation apply for advanced parole?

I am on DACA currently studying criminal justice, i have been thinking for a while to obtain a minor in international business. My friend in Mexico who owns a couple of gas stations made me in offer to learn how the business work during the month of july which is the busiest of the year, what type of documentation would i need? Would it be safe for me to leave the country for that reason??

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
  • Fort Collins, CO
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: If you have a completed DACA you can leave the country with advanced parole (this is different if your DACA is being processed or under review). If you want more information about the application you can do the following: contact an immigration attorney, visit the USCIS website, and/or schedule an appointment at the USCIS office in Denver. Whether leaving to work is Mexico is a good idea is personal decision more than a legal decision.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.