Vero Beach, FL asked in Consumer Law and Lemon Law for Florida

Q: do I have any recourse against a retail furniture store that falsely advertised their product as leather?

I paid in full furniture set advertised as top grain leather, then delivered bonded furniture & w/in 1 week the color began rubbing off. They replaced two pieces and now the 3rd piece of the set doing the same. The 2 replaced pieces are also defective and had tags on the protective plastic wrap that clearly states the products are bonded leather. I demanded a refund and was told I could only get store credit that must be redeemed within 30 days, even though I made my original purchase only a month ago. I do not wish to buy from a company that I no longer have faith in. Do I have any recourse beyond suing in Vero beach Florida