Birmingham, AL asked in Business Formation for Tennessee

Q: how would I find out how to bypass the apprenticeship timeframe in my state for opening my own bonding company?

In my home state we grant out of state licensing to companies that have not met our state required apprenticeship guidelines. As long as they have met the apprenticeship guidelines in their home state and it meets or exceeds the timeframe required in my home state they can open on their own without having to apprentice. I was hoping to use this formula in my new home state of Tennessee. But can't seem to find the correct governing state body to inquire about this. The dept of Ins. And Commerce has given me the run around. Can anyone suggest some resources to help.