Bethlehem, PA asked in Wrongful Death for Pennsylvania

Q: My brother died due to negligence from the prison. What can I do to fight this?

He asked to see a doctor because he was getting bruises and they didn't believe him they said he got into a fight so they put him in the hole. They saw it was getting worse so they sent him to the hospital where we found out he had leukemia . They released him off charges quick because they knew it was their fault. My brother lasted only one week , he could've survived if they would of took him on time. His friend who was locked up with him i willing to testify .Before my brother died he kept saying sue the prison. We have evidence which is where he wrote it cause he couldn't speak much.