Fort Lee, NJ asked in Family Law for New Jersey

Q: what is the statue of limitations for fraud, dissipation and transfer of marital assets, to reopen divorce on Rule4:501f

My husband abandoned me and my daughter in 2010. He transferred and dissipated over 2 million dollars and defrauded our divorce. Our divorce was final in 2012, I was extrememly misrepresented, there was no testimony. I have sole custody, he is abusive. My ex refused to pay support and fled the state. He owns multiple businesses. Last year I was successful in freezing his corporate accounts and was awarded a receiver. He is in contempt again, and he filed a motion for joint custody, he hasnt seen or attempted to have a relationship with our daughter in over 4 years, he filed this motion to intimidate me to stop me from collecting outstanding monies owed, there is an order, he is in contempt. What are my options to protect our daughter, he is not a healthy person, I had a TRO he threatened to kill me...I want to file a civil action against him for fraud, negligence, transfer and dissipation of marital assets seeking punitive and compensatory damages. What is my statues of limitations?