Morristown, TN asked in Family Law and Probate for Tennessee

Q: My mom passed last yr wt no will,there are 1 child by 1st marriage,2 children by 2nd marriage,1 of my half brothers pass

Now the 1 remaing brothe n i are left,he showed me a will that is dated 2014 n says i get nothin n he gets all.he an his girlfriend ar as witness signers ,this will a forged as mom had alsheimer ,what can i do to get my share?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: Go see a lawyer or at least go to court when you get notice of the will being presented to the court.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.