Tacoma, WA asked in Personal Injury for Washington

Q: I went to Wendy's drive thru in Spanaway, WA the other night. As I pulled into the parking lot, in front of the...

front door, a Wendy's employee, who was on shift, came out the front door shooting. I was not hit, but have been extremely traumatized. There is no question I am on camera as it all happened & I believe I was the second caller to 911. My question is, can I sue Wendy's? They had an employee working with a holstered gun. &, I am struggling to leave my house since. There has got to be some type of legal issue, no? I'm not sue happy...have never even thought of suing anyone until this. I'm so traumatized I'm thinking of purchasing a firearm, which also terrifies me.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: Contact a member of the State of Washington Assn for Justice--they give free consults.

for your ptsd try EMDR. Google "Psychology Today, therapist ____________[name of town] EMDR" & see how that goes for you!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.