Tucker, GA asked in Personal Injury, Products Liability, Health Care Law and Legal Malpractice for Georgia

Q: My little girls shoulder pops out of place for any reason.

Trying to find out if I should be concern with fact that my 13yr old little girl's shoulder pops out of place from almost any thing from just rolling over,she takes a lot of steroids for her allergys.We have taken her to childrens hospital and they say something about growing pains,I found out steroids breaks down bones.

David Alan Wolf
David Alan Wolf
  • Products Liability Lawyer
  • Jacksonville, FL

A: Medical malpractice cases are quite complex. I recommend that you get your daughter assessed by an orthopedic specialists. If there are issues related to growth and maturity, you may see if an evaluation by and endocrinologist is in order. For an attorney to take on a medical malpractice cases, the attorney will typically look for situations in which the injuries or conditions are permanent in nature.

1 user found this answer helpful