Davenport, FL asked in Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for Florida

Q: When I Divorce I got $0 child support we made the same amount $ at the time now I no long work Can I get support now ?

At the time I worked we made the same amount now I no longer work because of going back to school and having another child I filed for child support but now they have to dismiss the Administrative order to go though Judicial though department of revenue in the order it states 50/50 but he doesn’t Execute his time sharing will I get child support ?

1 Lawyer Answer
Shiobhan Olivero
Shiobhan Olivero
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Brandon, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: More information is needed before your question can be properly answered. There are certain requirements that must be met and determined for a modification to be granted. You need to meet with an attorney for a determination of whether these requirements are met.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.