Saint Paul, MN asked in Employment Law for Minnesota

Q: Can I sue my employer for money they borrowed from me plus interest

They used my personal Credit card for a company purchase without my permission. When I found out I sent an email that stated terms At 25% daily interest rate compounded daily, the owner responded to this email agreeing to the terms. We then had a meeting and agreed that they would pay the minimum payment each month until they had the money to pay the balance off, they were going to type up this agreement but never did. They did not pay the minimum payment when it was due, so I sent them a email stating the because they did not make the payment they had 1 week to pay the amount in full, or I would consider the first agreement valid and payable. The original amount was $3400.00 barrowed on 10/16 that makes the balance over 3 million dollars