Bakersfield, CA asked in Landlord - Tenant for California

Q: Can I get deposit back, terminate lease and not pay late fees for inhabitability

To be brief my apt has had issues since I moved in and I was promised everything would be fixed after I moved in. It's been 6 months and barely anything had changed I had an issue that I wasn't aware about b4 moving in found out I had a methane leak under the sink she tried to deny it but then later put in detectors, a outlet blew up on my finger while plugging in an item she said it's not unusual, my tub does not drain sent a man to fix it said he would need to come back he hasn't been here again I do not have real locks on my windows they do not lock she gave us metal bars to just put in the window my front gated door has a hole in and doesn't lock properly there are holes in the walls I had a mouse the shower makes loud noises when on non stop we had no closet rails for a long time she gave us some from other apts that didn't fit I finally got one 6 months later but have 3 that don't got there is wood and a closet door on the floor in my 3 year olds room cabinets do not close