Hoffman Forest, NC asked in Collections for North Carolina

Q: I have a lien on my home from a old debt I called to try and pay on debt and was laughed at and told I owe double

I also asked if I could see all documents they had supporting the case against me he said he did not have them and was not required too. I had a business account with a business partner that I was supposedly taken off of because he took over my part of the business and we told the company that the account was with to take me off. I did not sign for anything the last 2 years he was open which I’m sure was well over the amount that was owed anyway I’m in NC and judgment was filled in Maryland is there anything I can do?