Ocala, FL asked in Probate for Florida

Q: How much of house sale must go into escrow in a probate case with restrictions in Letter of Admin

Brother Mac died intestate in Miami, FL in Nov 2016. After 16 long months, I have finally been named PR. Mac had no liquid assets, just 25% ownership of a house in Ocala, FL (not his homestead) and a car. My other two brothers and I are the other owners of the Ocala house, and we are also the heirs to Mac's estate. We want to sell the house. Letters of Admin has numerous restrictions, including: "The PR shall place all liquid assets in a depository designated by the Court ... This is a frozen account, No funds can be withdrawn without a court order" -- and -- " If Florida real estate is sold, per court order, a closing statement shall be filed, and the sale's net proceeds shall be placed in the Depository." Our probate attorney states that if house is sold in order pay Mac's creditor debt, ALL of the proceeds must go into the Depository. Shouldn't just Mac's 25% share of the proceeds have to go into depository?