Sacramento, CA asked in Criminal Law, Elder Law, Identity Theft and Probate for California

Q: Beneficiary had to vacate and surrender all possession my home&parents.Beneficiary now HOMELESS AND no car all do ftrus

What to trustee allowed to cause hardship and homelessness on a beneficiary while he's living high on the hog? Since moms death,he harass me on weekly basis taking,cars after I pay registration and insure and intentional removing any type of communication took assets out parents home along with throwing assets away from parents house he hasn't lost anything and I've lost everything he took everything I'm the only child parents had he was adopted and he has also verbally mentally emotionally abused parents,physically abused me,my sons jason& Jeremy. He has hacked into business ACCOUNTING computer(checking savings trust Accra as well as moms personal acct after being fire from business for verbally abusing my mom at her business where she called police. How can a person hate an entire family do the things he has done and not have to be accountable for his actions and behavior.I'm living on the streets I'm not going to make it out here. ask for ACCOUNTING have not got one yet

1 Lawyer Answer

Richard Samuel Price

  • Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry that you are in this position. You need an attorney to assert your rights. Contact an attorney in your area for a full consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.