Sacramento, CA asked in Criminal Law, Elder Law, Identity Theft and Probate for California

Q: Beneficiary had to vacate and surrender all possession my home&parents.Beneficiary now HOMELESS AND no car all do ftrus

What to do.is trustee allowed to cause hardship and homelessness on a beneficiary while he's living high on the hog? Since moms death,he harass me on weekly basis taking,cars after I pay registration and insure and intentional removing any type of communication took assets out parents home along with throwing assets away from parents house he hasn't lost anything and I've lost everything he took everything I'm the only child parents had he was adopted and he has also verbally mentally emotionally abused parents,physically abused me,my sons jason& Jeremy. He has hacked into business ACCOUNTING computer(checking savings trust Accra as well as moms personal acct after being fire from business for verbally abusing my mom at her business where she called police. How can a person hate an entire family do the things he has done and not have to be accountable for his actions and behavior.I'm living on the streets I'm not going to make it out here. ask for ACCOUNTING have not got one yet

Richard Samuel Price

• Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry that you are in this position. You need an attorney to assert your rights. Contact an attorney in your area for a full consultation.