Baldwinsville, NY asked in Criminal Law for New York

Q: if you feel like a judge is being bias and unfair, how do you go about addressing that?

i judge chose not to suppress evidence even though, there is clear information that shows it should be

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Aubrey Claudius Galloway
Aubrey Claudius Galloway
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Scarsdale, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: Have your attorney asked the judge to recuse himself. That is really the only way to do it, and often times they will refuse, but by having your attorney voice your complaint on the record you preserve the issue for appeal. After the fact, are now but it’s not going to help you directly, you can make a anonymous (or non-anonymous) judiciary complaint.

I do suggest that if you do have a criminal case pending you hire an alert lawyer and do not leave it to public defenders/18 B attorneys. It is possible to get good legal representation at a fair price. See our website it a for rates and to contact us for a free consultation. You may also text “legal Inquiry” to 914-912-1555 and a top New York criminal attorney will get back to you within 24 hours for a free phone consultation.

If you desire an in person consultation the cost is $50. Attorney rates are $180 an hour and paralegal rates are $65 an hour… Generally for misdemeanors we require a $1500 down payment as a retainer, some of which is often return to our clients if not used. We also offer a variety of payment plans as our firm strives to provide excellent legal representation at fair/accessible prices. We also offer “unteathered legal services” meaning we can handle Certain specific aspects of the matter on a limited basis for a low fix price… Call and I will be happy to discuss this with you at length. I hope we can help.

Aubrey C. Galloway III, Esq.

Top 10 Criminal Lawyer in NY


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.