Atlanta, GA asked in Real Estate Law for Florida

Q: I have leased a property over the last 4 years, my lease ends 9/30/18. After several weeks and attempts to contact

the property management company about a new lease I finally made contact and entered into an oral agreement to extend the lease on July 19th 2018, and was sent a lease to sign. I was contacted yesterday by email yesterday and told the lease will now unfortunately not be renewed per their lawyer the property could not be released. I was put in contact with the lawyer and told the property will be put up for auction on October 15th. There is much more to tell .... what rights do we have we were told we need to be out by September 30th when the OLD lease expires. The new lease paperwork and oral agreement terms begin on July 19th 2018-July 19th 2019. What are my rights, as a tenant and interested party for ownership?