Perris, CA asked in Criminal Law for California

Q: What are the chances of an arrest at an arraignment hearing for a misdemeanor possession charge while on probation?

Arrested in July for possession of a controlled substance. Released a few hours later with a ticket saying that I need to appear in court today. Wondering what to expect at my arraignment hearing... is it possible to be arrested for a probation violation? Or will I enter a plea and then be required to return for another court date?

Meanwhile, at the end of July, my girl filed a police report against me for domestic violence. Even though she tried to drop it, the detective has made it clear that it is up to the DA and anything can happen. Considering I have priors, it is unlikely that the case will be dropped.

Is this something that I need to worry about in court today? The possession happened in West Covina and the alleged domestic violence happened in the San Fernando Valley...

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!